Monday, March 31, 2008

It's all about learing!

The post below is a recent post I submitted to the Detroit Lair. I worked with an individual and some of the members wanted to know how it went. Of course my student posted how the nite went, but it was very basic....He basically said how much fun he had and how I opened his eyes.

I felt I should elaborate a little more. I do not follow any set formula if you will. I draw from my 38 years of living on this earth.

I know the new edge or the new style of pick up is to be "Natural"...However, my attitude is, "Great, natural is the way you not only find yourself quality women, it opens up a new way to become part of many social circles! Everyone loves a real person that brings value...No one like a bullshitter!

Please enjoy!

This is a two part post!

As with all my valued “Friends” that have worked with me, gone out with me, and have received a custom routine stack, each one of them can honestly say without doubt, there games have improved, and some have supercharged there game.

Let me say that the Sonny’s of the world are the ones I work best with.(Sonny is a local guy from the Lair that received a glance into the world of Alexanders Life Skills). And generally experience the fastest and best results. Any gamer out there that is working hard on improving his overall structure and skill set must be willing to put in the time and learn the ideas and behaviors of women and women psychology.
This is critical! How are you going to effectively meet ladies when you’re having trouble calibrating yourself or at the very least “know what kind of women” you are dealing with?

The great news is, knowing what type of chic you are dealing with is easy…example…

Party girl/stripper/super hott (cares only about what she looks like and how you make her feel and look, generally very shallow, and bitchy, at the same time you must know it’s not her fault. Her whole life she has been catered to and has all the attention she needs from guys! Validating her is weak and common, this women needs to chase you! You must set frames and hoops that will make her ask you questions. Qualifying should be your goal.

The smart girl (cares a lot about honesty and congruence). Be careful, it’s a fine line between party girl and smart girl, both can be super hott. The only exception is the smart girl will call your ass out in a heart beat, should you come across to “gamey” or nervous. Your goal is to set frames that will spike her curiosity, give a little and hold back a little, this type of women does not need cocky funny or negs, she’s smart enough to know you’re playing her, should you mis-calibrate and be all cocky and funny at the wrong time! Although, cocky funny with negs is MUCH better than being boring! Show this chic you can hang at her level and you are not intimated by her smarts, in fact that’s what you find attractive. Use routines based on factual events, current events, such as the Detroit Mayor and his assistant! Example…”Wow, can you believe what those two must be going thru? Never did they think it would get to this point, and let this be an example of what happens when an emotional connection happens between two people, when passion strikes, when we get lost in our fantasies, and the person you’re standing next to is dripping with sensuality, and lust, how can we stop those feelings? Those two had so much to lose, yet, they risked everything in the name of excitement, in the name of lust, passion, raw sex, and power!" Power is huge, place yourself in a position of power, no matter if you're the manager of Taco Bell, as long you can show you have power over others, the ladies are lined up to experience these feelings! You know, I like that, power frames...hmmm, I might work on those....Just gave myself an excellent idea!

Passionate girl…Love these types, set connection frames, set non-judgmental frames, use roll playing as a tool (and watch her laugh like never before), and seal the deal with heavy sexual frames…Most passionate women are extremely sexual! I have a great lay report I will submit soon. Met her on St. Paddy’s day and had her in my car masturbating within one hour of meeting her, while I filmed it on my camera phone, and took a shit load of pixs! Sonny and Sasha had the privilege of watching my short video clip! And the best part of it all, I was working with a student that evening and he watched the whole thing go down!

(If you're reading this my crazy little St. Paddy gal, you have no worries, as discussed in my car, I do not judge! Nor do I need to show-off to anyone at someone else's expense)!

Let’s talk natural for a second; being natural is what you were taught as a youngster. Example, you naturally learned to tie your shoes laces, you naturally learned to read, write, spell, and do math in school. Some of you learned to naturally play an instrument (not talking about your pecker, although, we all naturally learned how to jerk off, some better than others), or naturally learned to PICK UP ladies…

So, try and associate the things in life that come easy and naturally to you, all you have to do is simply copy that same behavior and learning patterns into every interaction you have with women.

Some of you may be saying, come on Alexander, what do you mean copy patterns and behaviors from thing that already come naturally to us and incorporate them into pick up? Think about it for a moment, really think, I’ll wait…mmmmhmmmmmmmmOk, you guys getting it yet?

How easy is it for you to brush your teeth in the morning? Easy, right!? No thought whatsoever! Why, because how f-ing simple is it to pull your tooth brush out, apply tooth paste, then brush away….You know when you’re done, because you covered all the basics of teeth cleaning, and the bitter taste of the tooth paste needs to be spit out!....Well, F**k dudes, same thing when talking to a hottie…You know you have to cover all the basics of Pick-up…Example, you need to create attraction, you need to create a connection, you need to nail comfort, and you know you need to close! Now, as simple as brushing your teeth, those steps should be just as easy in pick up!

I never have to think about making her smile or laugh…I never have to think about creating an attraction…and so on…those steps are simple…Do them enough and your game will greatly improve! Hope that helped some of you to better understand pick up is a natural thing; there is nothing more natural in this world than a man and women together! This planet has what, 6 billion people? That’s a lot of fucking, A LOT OF FUCKING! You think all that fucking had to do with routines and negs? Fuck no; it’s hard wired into our brains that we need to reproduce. So follow your instinct that says, “hey man, go make her nite by walking up and smiling and simply starting a conversation.

On part two, I will go into detail how to effectively turn every interaction into a positive one!

Of course this will be a BIG part of the next Lair talk! I’m not f-ing around when I say, with the help of others in this Detroit community, for each person on this lounge to have basic skills with women!

Final thought…I keep using the word basic, because that’s all you need is basic skills. When you clout your head with every little thing you read and these so called magical forum posts with people doing X to create Y which resulted into a 3some with playboy models, you find yourself dazed and confused! Don’t get me wrong, there is plenty of advanced material and skill sets, but including myself, I rarely need them!

Rock out with your cocks out!

~Alex

No comments: