Friday, February 29, 2008

Back from Vegas!

What up Detroit playaz,

To re-cap, I flew to Vegas with a local friend (rayza) is his name! The man has extreme game, natural game that is! For those of you that know me, you’ll always hear me talk about having a life or getting a life, having ambitions and goals! I don’t care how many routines you know, how many canned openers you learn, or how many cold reads you can throw at women, without a promising career or real goals in life, you will have ZERO quality women in your life! Enough said!

We also met up with Priest, another great friend of mine from Texas, we met about 2 years ago at a Mystery workshop, and have been close ever since. In fact, as I grow my community, I will have Priest visit and have a Lair talk. Also, as a gift to the Detroit scene, I will be flying up some big hitters, guys you may have all heard about. Not going to mention names now, but you may have read about them in the book called the GAME by Neil Strauss. They also have a solid presence in Mystery’s Forum.

My trip was educational. It helped me better understand that not one method is better than another method. It comes down to each individual and how he presents himself. What may work for me, may not work for you. However, just like golf or any other sport, there is many different types swings, but at the point of connection or impact they are all have the same characteristics. Same with game, we all have different approaches to this, but all true masters have the same thing in common! Do you know what that is? Drop me a line at Alexanders.lifeskills@gmail.com for your answer!

OK, back to my Vegas trip…Where do I start, all I can say there was too much drugs, gambling, drinking, smoking, staying up late, and most of all, too many crazy women!

We had different women in our suit every nite of our stay. We had the girl next door type, we had models, we have shy ones, we had freaks, and we even had Vegas’s best hookers…it was f-ing amazing!

I want to thank all of you that have sent me emails regarding you sticking points. Please be patient I will get to everyone, I live for this stuff. It makes me work harder at understanding how I can best deliver quality information that can actually make your life easier!

On that note, it’s Friday and I’m going out! Keep in touch and I look forward to working with those that have contacted me. Keep em coming, it will only get better!

Alex~

Ps…if anyone has a sticking point you would like me to address on this blog, drop me a note in the comment section of this post! Or simply email me and I will answer your question for everyone to read and hopefully learn from!

No comments: