Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Las Vegas Super Conference

So……….

Sitting here all f-ing tired and mentally exhausted. My social life is defiantly not the norm. Shit, I probably hang out 4-5 nites a week, I don’t drink and party it up each time, but staying up late and getting up early for work is for the birds. Fortunately, I have a promising career and I see the rainbow at the end of the rain…however, I wish it would stop f-ing raining already... lol…

Just going over last minute shit with Priest (for you Detroit boys, Priest is a great friend of mine I met while attending a Mystery Bootcamp almost two years ago. Priest and I stayed in touch since then and he has proven to not only to be a guy with tight skills, but he has proven to be an excellent friend and person!

Brother Priest.....Vegas here we come!

Priest and I will be staying in a 3,000 square foot Hotel Penthouse at the Bellagio, yes you read right, 3k Penthouse…F-ing Mack Daddy!

OK, our game plan…Simple…visit the conference, meet the big names in the community…Spend each nite popping bottles with models….Whole lot of f-ing! Hmmm, don't you threaten me with a good time...lol...

Shit, while we’re there, I might just try out my stripper game, correction, I WILL be running stripper game! However, I’ve been going to Vegas every year if not every other year for the last 10 years…Stripper in Vegas are there to work, not saying its not possible, it just takes skill and correct timing! If you catch a stripper that has made her quota for the week or weekend, you’re in, assuming you’ve run proper attraction game and you better have something fun lined up, because these bitches are used to the good life! Drugs or a Penthouse suite usually does the trick~!

Until next time…Rock out with your cock out!

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude Vegas was fucking exhausting! I seriously could never live there... I'd be dead or broke inside of six months! Thanks for ruining me on Sin City with your fancy hotels and VIP treatment!

Thanks for everything while we were there...

Tell Razahr is said hi!

-Priest-